Circuit Breaker is an implementation of the Circuit Breaker
stability design pattern as described in the book
Release It! by
26 December 2009
SpringXmlConfigurationSupport that registers all the required
ProprtyEditors for Spring configuration
(thanks to Trent Bartlem
for suggesting this feature).
- Uploaded the maven artifacts to a repository.
- Updated all the dependencies.
4 September 2009
- Released circuit-breaker-0.9.
26 July 2009
- Added a 3rd implementation using AOP Alliance's
- Various JMX changes including a change in the
ObjectName that is used to register the circuit breakers to JMX.
- Added the ability to count slow method executions as failures.
19 July 2009
- We have implemented a Spring version of the circuit breaker and fixed some important bugs.
4 July 2009
- First public release, your feedback is welcome.